Talent Acquisition at Pattem Digital
Views:1012 Applications:253 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:130
We are hiring a Front-End Web Developer to join our team at the earliest.
- You need to be self-motivated to work on the infuse the creative world of design with technical aspects of programming.
- You will help us bring our UI/UX design wireframes to life with code. You will be the programmer equivalent to our designers and help us create the visual elements of our applications.
- You will work closely with UI/UX designers to understand their requirements and close the gap between designs and technical execution.
Know your work :
- Develop interaction models and conceptual frameworks of user experience.
- Be a hands-on developer who will deliver along with the team.
- Work with management in understanding business needs, defining technical issues, and proposing solutions.
- Maintain an ongoing awareness of emerging trends and developments in technology that could impact the product and organization.
- Templating engine knowledge (Handlebar / Mustache / nunjucks) and frameworks (ReactJS / angularJS / MeteorJS) and Automation tool (Grunt, Gulp) and Build tools (Webpack, Parceljs)
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle, agile methodologies Knowledge of source control tools, preferably GIT.
- Experience working on SPA (Single Page Application)
- Sound understanding of Object-Oriented (OO) methodologies
- Knowledge of backend scripting is a plus
- Hands-on experience working Database systems such as PostgreSQL/MySQL /Oracle is a plus.
What you need to apply :
- Functional knowledge of supply chain management, order management.
- Prior experience developing and deploying J2EE / Java / PHP web applications hosted on Apache or Unix environments
- Full Stack development experience is a plus
- We are looking for a highly motivated and skilled senior developer who can truly support our team.
- Prior work experience on an offshore team supporting product development and becoming the go-to person as well as the ability to work with our onsite management will be critical to being successful
What you get :
- Amazing workplace and colleagues in the IT corridor of Bangalore
- Competitive salary at par with the best in the industry
- Immense exposure to new technologies
Notice Period - Immediately