We are hiring a Front-End Web Developer to join our team at the earliest.
- You need to be self-motivated to work on the infuse the creative world of design with technical aspects of programming.
- You will help us bring our UI/UX design wireframes to life with code. You will be the programmer equivalent to our designers and help us create the visual elements of our applications.
- You will work closely with UI/UX designers to understand their requirements and close the gap between designs and technical execution.
Know your work :
- Create and deploy the front-end application.
- Optimize for high-performance on both mobile and web.
- Develop interaction models and conceptual frameworks of user experience.
- Be a hands-on developer who will deliver along with the team.
- A passionate front-end developer who can combine the latest open source technologies to provide the best -visualization reports using modeling tools.
- Maintain an ongoing awareness of emerging trends and developments in technology that could impact the product and organization.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
What you need to apply :
- We are looking for a highly motivated and skilled senior developer who can truly support our team.
- Templating engine knowledge (Handlebar / Mustache / nunjucks) and frameworks (ReactJS / angularJS / MeteorJS) and Automation tool (Grunt, Gulp) and Build tools (Webpack, Parceljs) is an added advantage
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, specifically Git
-Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS is a plus
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
What you get :
- Amazing workplace and colleagues in the IT corridor of Bangalore
- Competitive salary at par with the best in the industry
- Immense exposure to new technologies
Notice Period - Immediately to two weeks.