Talent Acquisition at Pattem Digital
Views:847 Applications:167 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:67
Pattem Digital - Android App Developer - SDK/Performance Tuning (2-5 yrs)
- We are searching for a self-motivated Android developer to join our team at the earliest.
- You will be responsible for the development and maintenance of apps for a plethora of Android devices.
- You will be actively involved in the creation of Android applications.
- You will be in charge of integrating the apps with our back-end services.
- Get ready to collaborate with an amazing team of engineers and developers across different layers of infrastructures we use.
- We'd love for you to have an unwavering commitment and zeal towards problem-solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products.
Know Your Work :
- Create a high-quality code from design mocks, designs, and wireframes
- Conceptualize, create and maintain high-performance reusable Java code
- Be the gatekeeper of performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code's quality, organization, and automatization
What You Need To Apply :
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as touch
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
- Knowledge of open-source Android ecosystem and libraries available
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Understanding of Google's Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
What You Get :
- Amazing workplace and colleagues in the IT corridor of Bangalore
- Competitive salary at par with the best in the industry
- Immense exposure to new technologies
Notice Period : 3-4 Weeks
No of Positions : 3