Talent Acquisition at Pattem Digital
Views:976 Applications:209 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:47
Pattem Digital - Agile Project Manager (2-5 yrs)
We are hiring an Agile PM to join our team at the earliest (sprint).
- You will be the flagbearer of the best project management practices in the company.
- Your responsibilities will pertain delivering projects on-time, every time.
- You will need to ensure that the budgets and scopes of projects are met at the time of delivery.
- You should have a proven experience in a few shipped projects and proven business skills like management, budgeting, and analysis. PMs are people-person and more so at Pattem Digital.
- You will need to inspire the people and get the best out of them.
Know your work :
- Planning, spearheading, organizing, and boosting the morale of project teams
- Maintain a high level of performance and quality in delivering projects with an exceptional business value
- Manage several high visibility projects at once using agile methods
- Work seamlessly in a fast-paced environment with cross-functional teams divisions
- Lead and manage large, complex enterprise-level projects consisting of multiple Agile teams
- Optimize the efficiency of product teams
- Lead business analysts and work with clients to create strategies and solutions
- Ensuring the project goals are met within designated project constraints
- Fit large, complex, mission-critical, enterprise-level projects with ease
- Provide the perfect balance of agility and predictability
What you need to apply :
- In-depth knowledge of software development life cycle models
- Expertise in Agile and traditional project management principles and practices
- Implement software and web development projects using Agile methodologies
- Technical background with prior experience in software development and web technologies
- Experience working as a project administrator in an IT company
- Prior experience in SCRUM/Agile methodologies with enterprise-level application development projects
- PMI-ACP, CSM, or equivalent preferred
What you get :
- Amazing workplace and colleagues in the IT corridor of Bangalore
- Competitive salary at par with the best in the industry
- Immense exposure to new technologies
Notice Period - 4 Weeks
No of Positions - 1