Talent Acquisition at Pattem Digital
Views:115 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Pattem Digita - AEM Technical Architect - SOA/Microservices Architecture (7-9 yrs)
Job Description :
- Technical Architect is accountable for detailed consulting, planning, analyzing and defining technical scope, mitigating tech risk, providing technical leadership and overall accountability of the delivery of a technical project(s) or workstream.
- Technical Architects will be engaging strongly in development planning activity, supporting project and technical directors upstream. At this level colleagues should be proponents at this stage for capturing and reusing architectural blueprints and the presentation of those designs to colleagues.
- They will take an active part in performance management of colleagues and provide formal mentoring as well as performance reviews.
What do you need :
Well versed knowledge of :
- Web-based technologies along with single sign-on products, AEM, SOA or Microservice architectures, content management systems (including Headless), portals and search technologies, and high-level knowledge of enterprise system architectures
- 7-8 years of experience in coding with Java/J2EE
- 3-4 years of experience with AEM
- 3-4 years experience with OSGi framework (Bundles/Services, tag libraries)
- Minimum 5 years of experience with WCM (Can be any CMS)
- Has been an architect or co-architect on at least three AEM-based solutions or projects
- Hands on experience with back-end integration and front-end integration, utilizing taxonomies within AEM applications
- Has experience in working with different persistence architectures (Architectures include: Binary storages, content storage, relational databases, index technologies, and cloud installation)
- Has the ability to architect an entire AEM infrastructure/environment
- Can architect an AEM - based solution
- Can complete As Is/Discovery analysis of client architecture
- Is capable of abstracting functional requirements based on customer vision and write coherent functional specifications
- Is capable of identifying colliding requirements and is able to moderate resolution of a functional conflict.
- Has more than 8 years- experience in designing and developing solutions involving a
- High degree of technical complexity along with excellent consultancy skills
- Can work with project management teams to identify the appropriate delivery approach and resourcing mix for a project
- Actively shares industry trends and vendor information with colleagues through informal communication, formal presentations, training sessions.
- Should have a degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science.
Know your work :
- Lead the definition phase of a technical project, aligning the solution and the technical delivery approach in line with the client's needs, and managing multiple workstreams and levels of colleagues.
- Take accountability of technical agenda and outline technical design approaches created by the Solution Architect and/or Technical Director and turn them into deliverable architectures and programs of work.
- Lead discussions relating to architectural and technical delivery approaches, drawing on and/or building practical experience of a diverse range of approaches.
- Provide accurate and thorough technical designs and facilitate effective handover to the development team prior to the implementation phase of a project
- Analyze complex sets of requirements to arrive at hassle-free and manageable plans.
- Plan and develop achievable technical project plans and work with appropriate members of the development and testing teams, Presents plans to clients effectively.
- Handle alignment and risk mitigation processes for complex parallel activities within projects.
- Highlight technical issues and risks and builds project plans to eliminate those risks.
- Communicate technical concepts to non-technical colleagues and clients.
- Coordinate with technical and non-technical teams at all levels, from strategy and design through the phase of development, deployment and application support.
- Ensure due consideration of non-functional requirements, advocating alignment to best practices and anticipating the interests and legislative requirements of the client's business.
- Develop and maintain up-to-date knowledge of products and platforms used within the portfolio, showing adaptability over time.