Senior HR Executive at Pathpartner Technology
Views:335 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Pathpartner Technology - Senior DSP Optimization Engineer - Computer Vision/Machine Learning (6-10 yrs)
- Work in a variety of signal processing modules - Audio, Computer Vision/Image processing, Machine learning/deep learning
- Work in diversified verticals - automotive (ADAS), Medical Imaging, Augmented reality, IOT, semiconductor etc. etc.
- Work in all the latest processor architectures and challenging optimization problems.
- Work in customer place as short term or long term engagements in Germany, USA etc.
Experience: 6 to 10 Years
Qualification: Mtech Signal processing/ BTech EC
Roles & Responsibilities :
Responsibilities include technical leadership & mentoring of junior engineers, design and development of performance optimized modules (Audio or Video or Image modules) using intrinsics/assembly codes
Job Description :
- Must have exposure and development experience on one or more SIMD and VLIW architectures like ARM-NEON, Intel SSE and AVX, TI C6x DSP, Qualcomm Hexagon DSP etc
- Must have Strong C/C++ programming skills
- Experience in Development, Porting and Optimization of Multimedia (Audio, Image & Video codecs) Algorithms
- Proficient in Intrinsic or Assembly based optimization methods using instruction pipeline and latency optimal designs
- Very good problem solving, programming and debugging skills
- Strong communication skills
- Self-motivated to learn and explore new areas
- Ability to work independently and contribute
- Willing to work at Client location / Onsite (domestic and international).
- Experience in optimization using Vision processors like Movidius Myriad Processors, TI''s TDA and EVE(Embedded Vision Engine) platforms, etc
- Exposure to ADAS related algorithms or CNN based Deep learning is a plus
- Familiar in development of Multi-thread based designs for Multi- core systems
- Exposure to OpenCL based GPU development / CUDA based programming