Senior HR Executive at Pathpartner Technology
Views:74 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Pathpartner Technology - Audio Codec Engineer - Signal Processing/Algorithm (2-6 yrs)
Audio Codec Engineer
- Work in end to end audio activities - Algorithm development, Optimization & integration to audio framework.
- Work with Tier-1 semiconductor clients
Experience : 2 to 6 Years
Qualification : Mtech Signal processing/ BTech EC
Roles & Responsibilities : Responsibilities include design and development of audio algorithms, optimize into different DSP architectures, integrate to audio frameworks etc.
Job Description :
- Must have exposure and development experience on audio codecs or audio post processing algorithms
- Experience in optimizing the audio algorithms into DSP platforms
- Experience in audio frameworks - ALSA, Hexagon framework - AFE
- Must have Strong C/C++ programming skills
- Experience in Development, Porting and Optimization of audio Algorithms
- Proficient in Intrinsic or Assembly based optimization methods using instruction pipeline and latency optimal designs
- Very good problem solving, programming and debugging skills
- Strong communication skills
- Self-motivated to learn and explore new areas
- Ability to work independently and contribute
- Willing to work at Client location / Onsite (domestic and international).