Recruiter at Pathpartner Technologies
Views:85 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Pathpartner Technologies - Project Manager - Device Driver/SoC (12-18 yrs)
Project Manager : Device Drivers
Experience : 12-18 Years
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
- As a Project Manager, you are responsible for end to end project management for the assigned project includes project planning, delivery, client interaction, estimation troubleshooting, managing project operational parameters and people management.
- Timely delivery of the projects/releases by ensuring the quality and profitability goals are met.
- Contribution to organization building through participation in recruitment, training activities, quality initiatives and Knowledge management and ensures team also participates.
- Experience in managing large embedded domain projects.
- Experience in preparing project proposals based on customer requirements.
- Good at people management and Technical hiring
Technically proficient in :
- Device driver development on various SoC architectures
- Strong C programming skills and OS concepts
- OS Porting & development for various SoCs
- Debug and support drivers
- Board bring-up
- Analyze and debug software/hardware problems
- Communicate and Support customers in debugging issues
- Good understanding of ARM/MIPS/PPC architecture
- Hands on experience on Linux/Android/Windows CE or Other RTOS
- System-on-Chip architecture understanding
- Schematics understanding and hardware debugging
- Serial/Parallel interconnects - RS232, I2C, SPI, CAN, USB, SDIO, PCI/PCIe
- Display- LCD, HDMI, Audio, Graphics, Touch panel
- Storage - SATA/ PATA, SD/MMC/eMMC, CF, NAND/NOR
- Connectivity - WLAN/BT/FM, GPS, Ethernet
- Power Management
- Experience in using debugging tools Multi-ICE / JTAG / TRACE32 /OPEN-ICE/LauterBach/Logic analyzers/Protocol analyzers/Oscilloscopes