Senior Recruitment Consultant at Param Info
Views:318 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
ParamInfo - Database Specialist/Developer - MySQL/Windows OS (4-12 yrs)
Database Specialist / Developer
Work Location: Dubai
Role Purpose :
- IT professional that oversees all aspects of a business database and applications. This would include anything from initial database architecture design through implementation, administration, monitoring, tuning, back up, migration and support and application support after development or integration from other departments or third parties.
Main Duties and Responsibilities :
- Provides technical expertise for database design, development, implementation, information storage and retrieval, data flow and analysis.
- Develops relational databases, database parser software, and database loading software. Projects long-range requirements for database administration and design.
- Develops requirements from a project's inception to its conclusion for a particular business and Information Technology (IT) subject matter area (i.e., simple to complex systems).
- Assist with recommendations for, and analysis and evaluation of systems improvements, optimization, development, and/or maintenance efforts.
- Translates a set of requirements and data into a usable document by creating or recreating ad hoc queries, script and macros; updates existing queries, create new ones to manipulate data into a master file; and builds complex systems using queries tables, Open Database Connectivity and database storage and retrieval using cloud methodologies.
- Data Reporting.
Support Technical Operation Team in defining monitoring based on data and BI.
Skill and/or Certification : MSSQL, MySQL, Windows OS Admin, basic Linux Scripting, basic development skills .Net and PHP, Analytics Tools (Mixpanel and Akamai MA) in a plus
Language: English, Arabic is a plus