Recruiter at Appmocx
Views:65 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Packaging Artwork & Labelling Management Systems Administrator L2 - Pharma Scientific Affairs Domain (5-7 yrs)
Immediate joining or notice period 30 days maxi.
- Experience in configuration, administration and support of Pharma scientific affairs domain specific applications like Artwork & Labelling Management Systems like GLAMS/Agile and electronic submission management systems like Lorenz Docubridge.
- Experience in daily operations management and support with proactive/preventative maintenance of application systems.
- Sound knowledge of key processes, products and services in Pharma scientific affair domain.
- Willingness to work in Flexible timings.
- Sound problem solving, analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Good knowledge of SDLC / ITIL processes.
- Plans, performs, and manages medium complexity production support tasks and activities that require generic knowledge about application and infrastructure support.
- Activities include monitoring production systems, initial triaging and troubleshooting, incident, change, problem management, SLAs and ITSM tools.
- Works on planning and execution of problem, incidents, production processes, change controls and service requests.
- Escalates unresolved issues to respective L3 support team.
- Good verbal/written communication skills.