IT Recruiter at Alp Consulting
Views:132 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Package Functional Consultant - JDEdwards (6-8 yrs)
Your day in the role will include :
- Defining, analyzing and reviewing technical Expertise in JDE Modules
- Ability to drive workshops, obtain requirements & perform gap analysis, create design, prepare & execute testing & data conversion,
- Conduct key user training
- Functional Consulting
Reports : generation to client
You will come with :
- Minimum of 5+ years as a JD Edwards Functional Consultant (E1 9.0 and higher).
- Expertise in the core financial modules including General Accounting, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Fixed Assets, Multi-Currency, Job/Project Costing, Manufacturing Accounting, Advanced Cost Accounting, Job Costing, and Expense Management.
- Candidates should have leadership skills and be highly motivated and multitask oriented & passionate about the work.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Ability to work with client and project managers to interpret business requirements and produce project scope and estimate documents.
- Require be capable of self-managing on smaller efforts and stepping into a team lead role when called upon.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills Must be able to work independently, as well as in a team environment.
- Bachelor degree in computer information systems, business administration or equivalent discipline is required.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills.
- Professional demeanor and presence a must!
- Product and/or Professional Certifications a PLUS+ (CPA, APICS, PMI, etc.).
How we'll help you grow :
- You'll have access to all the technical and management training courses to grow your expertise.
- You'll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor.
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to identify what really excites you
Required Technical and Professional Expertise :
- Assists clients in the selection, implementation, and support of JDE Financials modules (including AR, AP, Fin Planning, Fixed Assets, GL, Expense Management, etc).
- This role uses consulting skills, business knowledge, and packaged solution expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into the clients business environment in order to achieve client expected business results
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience :
JDE Financial Expertise
Across financial module experience
- Very good Functional experience with AR/AP is require
- Experience in Implementation with large applications End to End
If interested apply with the below details :
1. Total years of experience :
2. Relevant Experience :
3. Notice period(Official) :
4. CTC(Without variables) :
5. ECTC :
6. Current organisation :
7. Highest education :
We are looking for an Experience of 6-8 years.
Work location : Bangalore
Tel : 080 61726094