Technical Recruiter at OYO
Views:606 Applications:237 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:170
OYO - Software Development Engineer - Backend - Java/Ruby Programming (2-5 yrs)
What responsibilities will you get when working with us:
- Experienced backend developer with extensive work on Ruby, Java
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build structure, reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Maintain, contribute and adhere to our programming best practices and guidelines
- Advanced understanding of emerging web technologies
- Iterate, test new ideas and shape the future vision for developer tools that operate in the cloud.
- Learn and use core AWS technologies to design and then build available and scalable backend web services and customer-facing APIs.
- Create from the ground up a new, world-class user experience using the latest in front-end UX platforms and technologies.
- Deeply understand and work with with a variety of developer tools and product features across the spectrum of the software development lifecycle.
- Clear, professional communication skills able to contribute to team discussions, knowing when to contribute, when to listen, and when to ask questions.
- Strong problem-solving skills, algorithmic skills, and data structures
- Experience in agile methodologies like Scrum
- Good understanding of branching, build, deployment, continuous integration methodologies
What will you need to be successful in this role:
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or related technical discipline from premier institute
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem-solving, and complexity analysis
- Knowledge of the latest developer tools across the software development workflow (coding, building, deployment, operations, task tracking, real-time communication)