Technical Recruiter at OYO
Views:340 Applications:107 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:77
OYO - Senior Product Manager - Strategy & Roadmap (6-9 yrs)
1. Own the strategy and product road map of a key area of business
2. Be the voice of the user - Understand user needs and pain points through one on one interactions directly with users or other business stakeholders and through data analytics
3. Prioritise - Identify the most impactful problems to solve and be able to estimate the business impact of solving them
4. Ideate - Identify the best ways to solve a problem using technology and design and articulate it clearly and in detail through product requirement documents
5. Collaborate - Foster collaboration with business stakeholders, design and engineering teams.
6. Drive using data - Define metrics and measurement strategies for the product and team and own the targets for relevant metrics
1. Experience in managing junior product managers is a bonus for candidates with higher work experience.
2. You have shipped multiple products with clear business impact.
3. You have not just been involved in shipping these, you have owned the product from ideation to launch
4. You are a strategic thinker.
5. You don't just understand technology, you love technology!
6. You have an eye for what a good technology product and a great user experience looks like!
7. You have empathy for users, and you take pride in being the voice of the customer inside the organisation.
8. To achieve this goal, you are willing to do whatever it takes: speak directly to the customer, conduct UX studies, or dive deep into your product usage data.
9. You are driven by data.
10. You have good quantitative and analytical skills and are comfortable deriving insights from data.
11. You have a bias for action: From writing the marketing launch plan to QAing new features, from conducting the competitive landscape analysis to creating mocks for user-testing, you are willing to do whatever it takes to ship the product!
12.You have excellent verbal and written communication skills and are comfortable driving influence without authority.