HR - Corporate Recruitment at OYO Rooms Pvt. Ltd.
Views:530 Applications:192 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
OYO Rooms - Assistant Manager - Analytics - Supply Excellence (2-4 yrs)
Job Responsibilities :
- Ability to understand a problem statement and implement analytical solutions & techniques to come with the solution
- Provide analysis support on project, new initiatives and strategic decisions. Collaborate with business, product and technology teams to implement projects.
- Produce regular reports and analysis, write systems queries to gather data, perform data-mining and analysis using tools including MS Excel, MySQL, SQL, Oracle BI and R to identify trends and develop forecasts, as well as identify opportunities for productivity and quality improvement
- Identify and lead projects to improve business performance. Own, develop and maintain metrics allowing more granular explanations of Weekly / Monthly / Quarterly business report trends and driving the prioritization of Quality/profitability Improvements projects
- Data support in performance management for SOB supply team
- Use scrapping tools and techniques to derive and mine data and get meaningful insights
- Track project issues, concerns, deliverable, and acceptance criteria
- Deep dive and acquire an extensive knowledge of emerging industry practices and apply when solving business problems
Experience Required :
- Expert level proficiency in SQL and at least one of: R and Python with 1- 3 years of experience.
- Ability to discover effective solutions to complex problems.
- Strong skills in data structures and algorithms.
- Problem-solving: Ability to break the problem into small problems and think of relevant techniques which can be explored & used to cater to those
- Exposure of BI tools like Tableau/Qliksense/Superset/Metabase.