Founder at Khati.co/Oye Rickshaw
Views:166 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Oye! Rickshaw! - Firmware Engineer - ARM/SPI/LIN (3-5 yrs)
Job Description :
- Experience in debugging firmware code using Debugger/Simulators.
- Embedded Software development in C (minimum 2 years) focus on 8/16/32 bit & ARM Controllers.
- Experience in developing drivers like GPMC, GPIO, I2C and SPI etc.
- Experience in communication protocols like UART, LIN and CAN etc.
- Experience in BLE devices development and SDK.
- Experience on interfaces like RF, RS232/UART, Digital I/O, Analog I/O etc.
- Strong board level troubleshooting skills and understanding of hardware-software interaction.
- Experience on features & performance enhancements of products, embedded software bugs fixing.
- Developing software testing requirements, execute testing and complete documentation as per QMS.
- Well versed in understanding electrical schematics/data sheets.
- Designing and understanding software architectures and application layers.
- Strong communication and problem solving skills.
- Ability to identify and escalate issues for timely resolution.
- Goal oriented and ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Experience with embedded systems with RTOS know-how, Function generator, logic analyser etc.