Senior HR Consultant at Orbis Hospitality Service
Views:95 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Orbis Service - Software Developer - Ruby on Rails (2-8 yrs)
- Opportunity for an experienced web app developer.
We're looking for a well-rounded and self-motivated Rails developer with a diverse set of skills including strong front-end expertise, a sharp eye for details, eager to learn new technologies and the ability to bring designs to life.
In addition to working on our main product and service application, you'll have your hands in a variety of small projects and tasks, like :
- Building and maintaining internal tools to help us work better
- Building and maintaining our website or development based on requirements
- Empathy and strong written and verbal communication
- Ruby, Rails, Postgres, Linux
- Knowledge of SASS and LESS
- Testing frameworks such as RSpec and Capybara
- Object-oriented design
- Git and GitHub
- Knowledge of PHP
Bonus Points for :
- Using MVC patterns to build large-scale applications
- Building API's, including authentication, cleanliness, and role-based access permissions
- Knowledge of Virtual Reality, Machine Learning
- Test driven design
Key Responsibilities :
- Full-stack development of web applications through all phases of the software development lifecycle, including planning, building, testing, deploying and maintaining.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Integration of data storage solutions
- Integration of user-facing elements with server-side logic
- Building APIs and integration with third-party apps
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
- Effective and efficient communication with other team members, as well as other departments, on goals, best practices, and implementation of standards and features.