Human Resource Manager at ARNDTECH Solutions Inc
Views:175 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Oracle Time & Labour Consultant - Implementation & Support (5-8 yrs)
Job description :
- Must have experience in Oracle Applications R12 implementation and support projects
- Configure Oracle Time & Labor (OTL) as per the desired business processes and requirements
- Completed at least one Oracle Time & Labor (OTL) implementations.
- Must have experience configuring Oracle Time & Labor (OTL).
- Good understanding of Oracle HR and associated technical architecture including development standards, debugging tools and techniques.
- Organize stakeholder workshops to gather business requirements
- Develop configuration documents
- Conduct gap analysis between delivered functionality and customer requirements and recommend solutions
- Strong analytical skills, problem-solving/debugging skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication, active listening and interpersonal skills
- Capable to work independently, take initiative with minimal supervision
- Should be able to interface with client directly
- SQL, PL/SQL, APIs, Oracle Forms & Form Personalization
Job Type : Contract