Business Development Manager at GHSL Technologies
Views:272 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Oracle SCM Functional Consultant - EBS/ERP Modules (5-10 yrs)
JOB TITLE : Oracle Supply Chain Functional Analyst
Position Type : Permanent
Location : Gandhinagar, Gujarat & Pune
Experience Range : 8+ Years
Duties & responsibilities :
The supply chain manager coordinates the logistics of all aspects of the supply chain. Work closely with functional and technical teams to drive technical design decisions
- Identify and Analyze impacts of support packs / upgrades.
- Troubleshoot / resolve problems reported by project teams.
Mandatory Key Technical Skills :
- Oracle Applications - EBS Finance R12 (Implementation/Upgrade).
- Implementation Experience is a must.
- Experience in Process Manufacturing applications.
- Should be a hands-on person w.r.t Oracle SCM modules.
Preferred Skills :
- Good communication skills & Presentation skills
- 4+ years experience in lead support of software applications.
- Oracle SCM Modules - Manufacturing, Distribution modules like INV, Costing, OPM, Procurement, I Supplier, Supplier Life Cycle Maintenance, OM, Shipping, Pricing, WMS,ASCP, DE mantra.
- Should have done at least 2 implementation / 1 upgrade experience must.
- Good to have P2P and O2C knowledge.
- Expertise with configuration and setups for Oracle Supply Chain modules.
- Demonstrated skill in preparation and maintenance of implementation documents.
- Knowledge and familiarity in underlying Oracle ERP applications database architecture, as well as Oracle database and development tools (PL/SQL, SQLPlus, Forms, and Reports).