Partner at Antal International Network
Views:332 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Oracle SCM Consultant - EBS Modules (3-10 yrs)
Our client is a large IT Consulting company having presence allover the world, is known for the career development and learning opportunities provided to their employees.
They are hiring for multiple potions/roles in their consulting division.
They needs professionals to help clients achieving goals of managing a successful end to end implementation.
Roles and responsibilities will include:
Your day to day roles and responsibilities will include :
- Play an active role requirement gathering workshops, fit-gap analysis, assisting in conference room pilots (CRP), providing training to business users.
- Hands-on configuration, functional design and configuration, support tech development, building test scripts, conducting application testing.
- Work with global teams / work independently in virtual teams
- Attend training programs in latest technologies, learn and get deployed on the job.
- Mentor the junior resources, provide them guidance to help them grow.
- Participate in day to day project meetings to discuss project issues/activities
- Attend various personality development and career development programs
- Participate in various firm level initiatives.
- Functional professional with at least 1 year of Oracle SCM implementations as a team member or team lead for minimum 1 full cycle implementation.
- Experience implementing Oracle SCM applications modules such as: Manufacturing (MFG), Procurement (PO), Order Management (OM), Inventory (INV), Bill of Material (BOM), Work in Process (WIP), Advanced Pricing, Services, ASCP, Demantra and Costing.
- Demonstrated experience as a senior resource with experience in key design and build activities such as gathering and documenting business requirements, leading fit-gap analysis, as-is and to- be business process designs, design workshop preparation, conference room pilots (CRPs), functional design and configuration, testing, participation in cutover etc.
- Exposure to onsite-offshore model will be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Experience in collaborating with clients on business process enhancements
- Exposure to End to end cycles like order to cash and procure to pay is preferred.
- Experience in leading an entire work stream of relevant Oracle applications is preferred
- A Bachelor/Masters- degree in Engineering, Business, Operations.