Senior Manager - Consulting at IDC Technologies
Views:714 Applications:51 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Oracle Retail Techno Functional - RPM (3-9 yrs)
The resource will be responsible for
- Technical deliverable of the SCRUM team
- RPM Expert, who should Design, develop, review and deploy Oracle Retail Price Management (RPM).
- Introduce the best practices to have the quality deliverable
- Deliver RPM modifications on base and Tesco custom ORPM code/functionality.
Critical Technical Skills :
- Deep understanding RPM architecture.
- J2EE (Core Java, EJB, MDB, DAO), Hibernate and PL/SQL
- Java batch process and Oracle Retail ETL
- OS/DB : Linux/Unix, Oracle 10AS(oc4j) and Oracle 11g/10g
Essential Functional skills :
- RPM configuration and conflict check rules
- Price, Promotions and Clearance
- Price and Promotion strategies
Good to have :
- ORMS knowledge.
- Knowledge and experience in Agile methodology will be desirable.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.