HR Consultant at Teamfocus Corporate Solution LLP
Views:2360 Applications:111 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
Oracle PL-SQL/MySQL Developer - Database Application Development (8-16 yrs)
Job Responsibilities :
- A minimum of 8+ years experience in the design and development of database applications such as Oracle and Mysql.
- Strong hands-on development skills in Oracle PL/SQL(triggers, procedures, functions and packages) and SQL Loader experience
- Proven ability to troubleshoot and resolve data, system issues and performance issues
- Experience in data validation concepts, and SQL tuning
- Code and test on large scale Oracle back-end database applications.
- Transform written technical specifications into code. Generate triggers,procedures, functions and packages utilizing Oracle, SQL and PL/SQL.
- Good Knowledge in RDBMS, OOPS concepts, database designing, stored procedure development, create database schemas etc.
- Optimisation of application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Assure adherence to standards, best practices, and alignment with overall architecture.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Minimum 8+ years of experience in PL SQL & MySQL Development.
Knowledge and skill :
- Ability to work independently and develop projects.
- Strong experience in requirements gathering, analysis, good communication skills.
- Ability to maintain the current processes (troubleshoot, modify as needed,optimize and bug fixes).
- Knowledge of multiple database platforms, such as MySQL & Oracle,
- Knowledge in Database configuration management/Release management experience.
- Strong understanding and experience with database objects including but not limited to tables, indexes, procedures, packages, views, triggers, constraints, privileges, schedules, jobs, sequences, synonymous, database links.
- Experience using MySql and Linux
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.