Business Development Manager at Ink IT Solutions
Views:96 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Oracle PL-SQL Developer - Java (4-11 yrs)
Looking for immediate joining candidates for ORACLE PLSQL for of location GURGAON
Interested candidate can apply along with
Notice Period :
Current Ctc :
Expected Ctc :
Present Location :
- Oracle Pl/sql, Java, unix
This position requires an experienced Integration Layer Support Engineer to support and manage Integration Layer of Oracle Human Capital Management system and provide 24x7 on-call support.
- Troubleshoot & maintain interfaces in a mission critical environment.
- Monitor various critical programs and processes of Integration layer.
- Perform day to day health check of scheduling tool - CA WA (CA Workload Automation tool)
- Perform impact analysis of Oracle patches
- Attend technical team meetings and adhere to SLAs.
- Attend daily / weekly conference calls with VCPs / Business users.
- Assess and manage technical risk; prepare risk mitigation alternatives and recommend appropriate alternative. Escalate significant risks and issues to the team lead.
- Oracle SQL, PL/SQL
- Knowledge in Unix/Linux and shell scripting
- Knowledge of File transfers using SFTP, HTTPS
- CA Workload Automation Tool - scheduling jobs, etc.
- Experience in developing Cloud Web-services, programs for FTP, etc. using Java
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required to document and report on defects and other software issues
- Exposure to Oracle Human Capital Management
- Proven ability to quickly learn new products and processes.
- Work with the IT and Business Teams to resolve incidents
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Here detail the background, experience, and qualifications requirements of the role.
- Remember to use statements that describe proficiency and achievement not years of experience.
Candidate Qualifications & Experience :
- Excellent skills in Oracle SQL, PL/SQL, Java, Cloud Technologies.
- Should have good understanding of Linux and shell scripting
- Highly conversant with RICE components.
- Preferred knowledge on any scheduling tools such as CA WA / CA NSM
- Must have experience in Supporting 24x7 mission critical apps.
- Must have experience in troubleshooting issues & provide resolution to the end users under high pressure environment.
- Must have knowledge on Oracle Patching process, liaising with Oracle Support.
- Should have knowledge in Structured Software Development processes.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or MCA from a reputed college.
- Candidate may be required to work in shifts.
- Must have 5 to 8 years of experience in similar role