Oracle OIM Consultant - JDEdwards (4-8 yrs)
Location :- Noida, Bangalore
Exp- 4 to 8
Oracle Identity Management (OIM): Roles and Responsibilities
- Define requirements and establish rules for managing identities
- Analysing bugs and issues in production environment for OIM
- Development of workflow and enhancement of workflow using Java development for OIM
- Performing testing and monitoring for application migrated on Oracle Identity Manager
- Viewing the report outputs and dealing with rogue accounts, or strange password resets or suspect looking changes.
- Instigating archive actions if needed in the future, following Oracle process on how to archive old tasks /reconciliations.
- Ensure standards are met for user data.
- Checking the lifecycle of user accounts, e.g. are password resets happening in the required time period, are accounts meant to be terminated actually terminating, are dormant accounts being locked, etc.
- Creation and termination of Generic Accounts.
- Work location changes, e.g. group membership modifications, individual and for large project type organisations restructures.
- Maintain knowledge of access management business processes and flow of data.
- Document, update and maintain documentation of processes, procedure guides, user guides and other support materials.
- Follow proper documentation, escalation, and handling of issues/problems as it relates to severity and impact to end-users.
- Develops and generates reports including audit/compliance reports.
- Provide audit/compliance requirements reports.
- Support integrations from ITSM, JDEdwards (multiple versions), DB adapter (Fusion apps), Workday, Office 365, Active Directory and Exchange
- Work closely with internal IT teams and vendors to resolve issues.
- Provide expertise in identifying and solving functional and technical issues.
- Participate in QA/UAT testing.