Senior Lead Consultant at Live Connections
Views:839 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Oracle JDEdwards Technical Consultant (2-6 yrs)
We are hiring JD Edwards Technical consultant with an experience of around 2-6 years for an MNC @ Hyderabad & Bangalore
Oracle JD Edwards Technical Consultant
Technical Consultant Oracle JD Edwards module
Responsibilities & Duties
- Technical Team Member with expertise in Oracle JD Edwards technical tools..
- Provide leadership and expertise to analyze, troubleshoot and recommend break fix solutions and improvements based upon - best practices- and Oracle JDE functionality.
- Expert knowledge on following JDE tools :
- OMW Concepts
- Form Design Aid
- Report Design Aid
- Experience with NER and C-BSFN.
- BI Publisher
- Business Services
- Caf- One, E1 Pages
- Analyzing Debug logs
- Duties include supporting Operations and Maintenance of Oracle JDE Systems, resolving issues, developing enhancements and supporting users.
- Provide requirement analysis, process review, development, documentation, and System enhancements within a shared service Oracle JDE environment
- Document all recommendations, requirements, design, configurations, meeting notes, test scripts and results, and project issues as needed
- Develop test plans, provide testing documentation, and perform testing activities
- Assist with training sessions and documentation
- Having Knowledge with Incident Management, Change Management & SLA Environments.
- Proactive and unconventional talent acquisition methods to ensure prompt, quality to the committed Requirements of the client.
- Capability and experience to deliver global users.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.