Head - Talent Acquisition at Confidential
Views:86 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Oracle HCM Testing Specialist - Defect/Bug Tracking System (5-12 yrs)
Job Description :
Oracle HCM Testing specialist in UK PAYROLL module
We would prefer someone who has worked in Oracle Corporation.
- End to End knowledge on Payroll Module
- UK legislative rules
- different jobs that we will run during the end of every pay cycle ( Retro process, calculate payroll, prepayments, archive, Make EFT, Generate Payslip, Payroll costing reports, FPS and EPS files )
- volunteer deduction elements and Involuntary deduction elements
- elements level classification
- Basic knowledge on Pension Automatic Enrolment
- Statutory Payments
1. Testing Concepts - This is to check whether the candidate has testing experience in terms of writing test cases, execution, defect tracking, triage, traceability and working with product owners.
2. Test Methodology - Agile way of doing testing, working on Sprints, User stories and acceptance tests.
3. Oracle HCM - Need module wise if preferable which areas the candidate is strong.
4. Tools - Primarily need experience / exposure on JIRA, Confluence/SharePoint/any documentation tool, Defect tracking tools (any), Jenkins (Optional), Selenium (Optional)