HR at Pioneer Financial & Management Services Ltd.
Views:168 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Oracle GL Technical Consultant - Financial Modules (4-8 yrs)
We are hiring following
Oracle Financial - OGL Technical Skills -
Notice : max 1 month notice
Work location : Gurgaon
Relocation : OK
1. Experience in Oracle application Technical R12 Suit and SOA
2. Good Experience in creation of Technical, Conversion and Object Installation instruction documents.
3. Involved in Development of New Reports and Customization of Reports from Various modules.
4. Extensively worked on Oracle Applications in SCM and Financial Modules.
5. Working experience on P2P, O2C and exposure on AR, AP, FA, PA, Order Management (OM) and WMS .
6. Worked on AOL and System Administrator Tasks like Creating Users, Responsibilities, Menus, Request Set/ Groups, Value sets,
7. Key Flex fields, Descriptive Flex fields, Profile Options and Concurrent Programs.
8. Exposure to Discoverer Reports
9. Working experience in development of XML Publisher Reports, BI Publisher Reports and Bursting Control Files.
10. Proficient in Programming Using PL/SQL, Oracle 12c,Workflow,OAF and Experience in Importing Information into Oracle Applications through SQL- Loader.
11. Having good knowledge about Application Object Library (AOL), System administration, coding standards and API's in oracle applications.
12. Hands-on experience of working on numerous oracle tools including Putty, TOAD, SQL LOADER.
13. Creation and registration of Reports, Menus, Functions, Lookups, Custom Profiles, DFF Creations, Value Sets & Concurrent programs.
14. Extensively experienced in Development of Interfaces and Conversion to validate and load data from legacy and feeder system to Oracle applications.
15. Having good knowledge in Shell Scripting.
16. Experience in creation of new OAF Pages and personalization & extension of existing OAF Pages.
17. Expertise in MVC architecture, Creation of Web Pages, Insertion, Deletion, Updating Operations, Creation of SPEL Parameters, Creation of Callable Statements,
18. Prepared Statements and Registration of OAF pages with Oracle EBS.
19. Expertise in Personalization and Extensions (CO, VO) of OAF Seeded Pages.
20. Exposure in Performance Tuning to tune the SQL queries using tools like EXPLAIN PLAN, TKPROF and passing HINTS.
21. Team worker with good interpersonal and communication skills, user-training skills, productive in thought and action ability to manage,
22. Adaptability to changes and quick learner of new technologies.
23. Interfaces, Reports, Integration with third party application
24. Resolving issues of custom and standard interface issues as per the business requirements
25. Developed Customer Information Extract Outbound Interface
26. Documented MD 070 with the technical specifications