Talent Acquisition Specialist at Tranway Technologies
Views:360 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Oracle Fusion Middleware Administrator - C2H (5-11 yrs)
Please find below JD for Support Analyst :
- The candidate requires 5 to 10 years or more of experience with Oracle Fusion Middleware Administration (WebLogic) and products such as Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (11g/12c), Oracle SOA, Oracle Data Integrator, Oracle Identity Management.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Master degree in Engineering or Master's in Computer applications should be eligible to apply
- Experience in setting up clustered environments on Linux / Unix environments using Manual / Scripts Approach in the role of System Administrator is mandatory.
- Working experience in monitoring tools like Nagios, Oracle Enterprise Manager, Pingdom etc
- Customer Support Experience is required skill for this job.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Installation/Configuration/Administration of Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition, Oracle Idenitiy Management, Oracle Data Integration. This includes End to End admnistration from Installation, Upgrade to Ongoing Support of environments.
- Oracle Fusion Middleware upgrades, patches, scheduler maintenance, and installing of maintenance releases.
- Experience in setting up application deployment (Installation, Configuration, Integration with other components) on Cloud environment based on underlying Application Architecture
- Experience in Disaster Recovery setup
- Will be required to create and maintain technical IQ documentation for the support of FMW Products.
- Hands on experience in shell / Perl scripting, Experience in Chef is an advantage.
- Working experience in Hosted environments following a Ticket Process.
- Experience in Installation / Uprgade of Primavera Products ( Primavera EPPM, Primavera Unifier) is good to have.