Oracle Fusion/HCM Functional Consultant - E2E Implementation & Support (6-10 yrs)
Requirement for Fusion HCM Function Consultant.
Experience- 6-10 Yrs (2-3 Yrs in Fusion HCM)
Job Location- Bangalore/ Remotely
Job Description :
- Responsible for configuration changes and/or implementing new modules to the Oracle Fusion Cloud application.
- Learn about Oracle Fusion Cloud releases and patches and communicate changes to key individuals.
- Responsible for testing upgrades, patches, and configuration
- Act as an Oracle Fusion subject matter expert by providing best-practice guidance on HCM and/or Financial business processes.
- Establish open, fluid, and timely communications with all interested parties, stakeholders, and project teams.
- Mentor associates and foster a learning and growth environment.
- Responsible for assigning work to themselves based on priorities and skillset.
- Works with minimum supervision and makes independent judgement.
- Strong verbal and non-verbal communication skills.
- Responsible for translating business requirements into technical specifications.
Job Responsibilities :
- Functional setup in Fusion HCM applications .
- Write Complex Fast Formulas.
- Prepare future business process document
- Run requirement gathering workshops, CRP's, Solution walk throughs and User Training's.
Required Skills :
- Functional resources with at least ONE of these modules Benefits OR Compensation OR OTL, ALONG WITH ONE MODULE FROM THIS CATEGORY - . Core HR, Absence, Performance, Goal Management, Oracle recruiting cloud and oracle learning cloud.
- Should be more into Client focused/interactions.
- Experience in writing functional specifications /future business process document /configuration workbooks/Training manuals
- Should have full project lifecycle experience from requirements through deployment / support
- Should have at least 2 full lifecycle implementations of Oracle HCM Cloud
- Excellent Communicator.
Preferred Skills :
- Certified in any fusion HCM Modules
- Immediate joiners or candidates with less notice period are preferred