Oracle Fusion Financials Business Analyst - Oracle EBS (3-5 yrs)
We are looking for an experienced individual with hands-on development and configuration of the Oracle Fusion suite of products. The ERP systems lead developer is responsible for designing, developing, testing and supporting Oracle applications including reporting, web services, interfaces and technical integrations. The role will develop new, maintain and enhance existing functionality for Oracle suite of applications as well as lead break fixes / support and upgrade teams. This position is for a rapidly growing financial company based out of Los Angeles, CA. This is a techno-functional position that will work with a multidisciplinary product team focusing on core implementation, development, and integration, with other firm-owned systems. This person will deliver well-executed and timely solutions and provide support to critical business users.
Oracle Cloud R11 implementation - Functional Expert
- Participate in Oracle fusion support, operations, business processes, security, and data integrity for the applications
- Help solve issues
- Modules - Financials (General Ledger, Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivables, Fixed Assets, Cash Management, Project Accounting)
- Integrations and legacy data mappings
- Good experience in doing Gap analysis, driving Issue Fixes, Testing and cut over cycles and documentation
- Oracle Cloud R11 experience required
- Minimum 3 years experience (Oracle EBS and/or Cloud (see more below)
- Completion of two implementations with Oracle e-Business Suite, full life cycle implementation experience required
- Completion of at least one implementation of Oracle Cloud Financials - full life cycle implementation experience required
- Public Sector experience preferred but not mandatory
- Ability to clearly describe end-to-end business processes and the key integration points, work cross-functionally across different business processes within an organization, and knowledge of challenges faced by implementation teams
- Strong analytical, written, and verbal communication skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.