Delivery Manager - Recruitment at Humint Global Technology
Views:99 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Oracle Finance Techno-Functional Consultant - WMS/OM/ASCP Modules (8-12 yrs)
We have an immediate openings for below Oracle Modules for Melbourne (Australia) or Auckland (New Zealand) location.
We are looking for Techno Functional Consultants 80% functional and 20% Technical in the following Oracle Skill sets.
Exp : 8+ Years
Location : Melbourne (Australia) or Auckland (New Zealand)
Travel : To between Australia and New Zealand required. Travel to United States(short term) is a possibility.
These are to be Techno Functional Consultants 80% functional and 20% Technical in the following Oracle Skill sets.
- Order Management
- Implement and roll out developed solutions in Oracle ASCP, Order Management, Advanced Pricing, Quoting, Inventory, Logistics, Receiving, Shipping, Manufacturing APC, BOM, WIP, routing, Costing, Quality, Engineering, OSFM, MSCA, Finance (AP/AR/GL/CM/FA/Inventory Costing), Sourcing (POs, planning)
- Define requirements, configure standard applications, provide gap analysis and design, and end-user support. Design and document Oracle ERP based solutions to meet business requirements.
Responsible for all development, conversions, and development support related to Logistics, Order Management, Quoting, Advanced Pricing, Release Management, Warehouse Management System, Mobile Supply Chain, Shipping and Inventory track during the release schedule. This includes driving a project plan and ensuring milestones are met. Experience in Oracle Developer, Oracle Forms/Reports, SQL/PLSQL, XML Publisher, and JDeveloper is a plus.
- Set up/Configure Oracle Purchasing, Oracle Advanced Supply Chain Planning(ASCP), Bill of Material, Inventory, SNO, S&OP, Collaborative Planning etc. modules.
- Design and build Custom Oracle RICE components and unit testing. Assist in the design, configuration, and deployment of Oracle applications in the e-Business suite.
- Lead and manage Oracle data conversion activities. Assist in migration from legacy systems to Oracle e-Business Suite.
- Perform conference room pilots, user acceptance and other required activities for Oracle ERP implementation projects.
- Provide integrated systems planning and recommend new technologies and processes targeting improved efficiencies. Drive business process reengineering and related lean concepts through Oracle ERP and related information systems best practice deployment.
- Provides integrated systems planning and recommend new functionalities, technologies and processes targeting improved bottom line for the organization.
- Researches and evaluates new and/or alternative solutions and technologies to enhance operational effectiveness and reduce costs.
Requisite Skills :
- Experience in the creation, managing and resolution of Oracle SRs with Oracle Support.
Multiple years expertise of Oracle Logistics, Order Management, Quoting, Advanced Pricing, Release Management, Warehouse Management System, Shipping and Inventory, Oracle Supply Chain Planning and MFG Modules - ASCP, Inventory, WIP, PO, OM, SNO, S&OP etc.
- Oracle implementation, Upgrade and Support on end-to-end projects
- Utilize Oracle Databases 8i, 9i, 10g, 11g, Oracle Applications R12, Oracle Manufacturing Modules - Inventory, BOM, WIP, Costing, EAM, Production Scheduling, Oracle SCM Modules - ASCP, OM, PO, WMS, MSCA, Oracle implementation, Upgrade and Support, Oracle databases, tables, PL/SQL, and SQL Developer.
- Oracle Applications R12;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.