Vice President at Humint Global Technologies
Views:125 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Oracle FAH Consultant (8-10 yrs)
- The Financials Accounting Hub (FAH) is a tool designed for non-Oracle Subledgers (Third Party) to leverage Oracle's Subledger Accounting engine and ultimately transfer the Journals to an Oracle General Ledger.
- The Financials Accounting Hub uses accounting events to generate journals.
- Accounting Events have financial impact. Using this tool implementers determine how the events should be accounted.
- The Oracle Financial Accounting Hub (FAH) helps in creating a centralized, auditable accounting system for external and/or legacy systems.
- FAH has a configurable rules engine and configurable rules repository (user-defined) that keeps the definition and maintenance of accounting rules in one place.
- FAH acts as the accounting engine for any subledger (Oracle or non-Oracle), create adjusting journal entries, provide drill back from General Ledger (GL) to FAH, validate and transform source data, and fully leverage GL setups (open/close period, COA structure, segment values, cross validation rules, calendar, functional currency) to ultimately provide users with an efficient and compliant financial system.