HR at Arbeit IT Consulting Services Pvt Ltd
Views:87 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Oracle Exalogic Administrator - ITIL/ITSM (6-10 yrs)
Skill Set Requirement :
- Experienced supporting Oracle Exalogic Engineered Systems (Virtual - Quarter / Half / Full Rack) - X2-2 / X3-2 / X4-2 Hardware Architecture.
- Knowledge of Oracle Virtual Machine, ZFS Storage & IB Switch, Oracle Data Appliance (ODA), Oracle Private Cloud Appliances (PCA), Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM)
- Basic Knowledge on Oracle Web logic, Fusion Middleware Technology
- Experienced in Oracle Exadata Engineering System ( Quarter / Half / Full Rack)
- Experience Linux/UNIX Administration/Design Enterprise Level
- Experience in large distributed environment.
- Experience automating repetitive administrative tasks, strong scripting skills required.
- Must demonstrate Senior-level technical documentation, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Effective oral and written communication skills and interpersonal skills are essential, as well as the ability to work well in a team environment.
Job Responsibilities :
Perform service delivery and service support per standard ITIL/ITSM Incident Mgmt, Problem Mgmt, Change Mgmt and Release Mgmt processes.
- Support IT infrastructure including but not limited to Oracle Exadata, Oracle Exalogic, ODA, PCA and ZFS or EMC storage solutions.
- Create Puppet automation to manage configuration and deployment of new applications and patches.
- Plan, implement and manage systems initiatives with IT and customer teams, reviewing proposed designs as applicable to systems (Oracle, Linux, UNIX and Microsoft) and storage solutions.
- Perform preventative maintenance tasks server patching, updates and upgrades.
- Perform proactive optimization, Capacity Planning, Performance Monitoring, operational redundancy, integration, and operations of all components-hardware, architecture.
- Compliance with organizations operating standards and change control processes.
- Perform and track work per Incident and Service Request tickets, and follow-up on service requests with server vendors as needed.
- Transfer knowledge and provide leadership support to team members in the implementation of new hardware, operating systems and new software technology