Owner at BrainSmart Consulting Services
Views:498 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Oracle ERP Analyst - EBS/AP/AR Modules (7-10 yrs)
- The Oracle ERP Analyst will assist with the functional maintenance and enhancement of Oracle EBS applications used by various business units.
- He/she will work in a diverse and dynamic environment with a team of business users, software developers, and DBA's.
- The role requires the ability to understand business requirements and communicate solutions by leveraging standard Oracle functionality.
- The analyst must possess strong functional and business domain knowledge to ensure Oracle EBS solutions are configured to meet business needs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities :
- Provide functional support by maintaining and helping to troubleshoot the production
- Oracle Financial Application when needed.
- Advanced Oracle Application configurations as required (includes system setups, new operating units, new modules, flex-fields, profile options etc.).
- Support Oracle custom solutions and work closely with developers on reports, interfaces, conversions and enhancements.
- Identify innovative solutions to the needs of the Finance/Accounting group and help drive the changes. Investigate and provide resolution to Oracle EBS issues in a timely manner.
- Perform functional testing, create and update system documentation, and train end users on new or changed business processes/systems.
- Manage the User access provisioning
- Assist in the audit processes and audit reporting.
- Proactively work through service requests with Oracle support as needed and coordinate work efforts with developers for application changes and system performance issues.
- Lead various projects and enhancements - gather requirements, creating functional documents, performing configuration changes, testing, communications and collaborating with team members.
- Provide business reports to management and clients.
Qualifications/Minimum experience :
- 7+ years Oracle E-business suite experience.
- Financials modules - GL, AP, AR, FA, CM.
- 5+ years accounting experience and financial processes.
- 2+ large Oracle implementation projects.
- 5+ years solid understanding of Oracle EBS database tables/schemas
- Advanced SQL skills.
- Must also be able to read PL/SQL.
- Solid Audit experience - Finance and IT audits.
- Advanced Multi-org experience.
- Advanced EBS configuration experience is required.
- Excellent project experience
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills (written and verbal) and organizational skills and the ability to work across business and development teams effectively.
- Good analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities and the ability to organize, prioritize, and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment as requested.
- Ability to write clear functional requirements to a level of detail that facilitates the development and implementation of system enhancements and configurations.
- Must be self-motivated and foster a cooperative work environment.
- Willingness and ability to train and teach others Corporate payments industry experience is a plus.
- Education Required Degree in Engineering or equivalent is preferred.
Required Skills : Business Domain, Oracle EBS, Oracle, Financial Processes, Solid, PL/SQL, Solid Audit, Finance, Configuration, Interpersonal Communication Skills, Maintenance, Business Units, Dynamic Environment, Business Requirements, Functional Support, Production, Interfaces, Perform Functional Testing, System Documentation, Business Processes, Provisioning, Audit, Audit Reporting, Oracle Support, System Performance, Testing, Management, Advanced SQL, Functional Requirements, Development and Implementation, System Enhancements, Engineering
Pay Rate : 1000000 - 2000000 INR Per Annum
Candidates Screening Tips : Look for candidates who is currently serving notice period or having notice period of maximum 1 month.