Business Development Manager at GHSL Technologies
Views:128 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Oracle EBS Techno-Functional Consultant /Lead - SCM (10-19 yrs)
JOB TITLE: Oracle SCM Techno-Functional Consultant -Lead | Position Type: Full time |Location: Gandhinagar -Gujarat /Pune
Experience Range: 10 + Years
Duties & responsibilities:
We are looking for an Oracle EBS Techno-Functional Consultant to work at our Office. Consultant should expertise on Oracle EBS Experience with understanding of modules are Financials (AP, AR, GL, Cash Management) and supply chain (PO, INV, Order Management) and as well as the following
Oracle Manufacturing / Supply Chain Techno-Functional Consultant.
Required: 60% Functional and 40% Technical, Oracle Supply
Chain Modules, Manufacturing and Distribution modules.
Mandatory Key Technical Skills:
- Oracle EBS Techno Functional Consultant with more than 10 years of experience
- Strong expertise in Mfg. & SCM modules (Order Management, Pricing, Manufacturing (BOM, WIP, Route, etc.), Planning (MRP, ASCP, Min Max, etc.), Inventory, etc.)
- Leading a team of Oracle EBS technical & functional resources in Release 11 and 12 environments.
- Identifying business requirements and mapping them to Oracle Application functionality.
- Interacting with the client and Cognizant project team members.
- Defining testing scenarios and developing test scripts.
- Delivering end-user training.
- Providing status and issue reports to the Project Manager on a regular basis.
- Identifying functionality gaps and developing solutions to them.
- Configuring the Oracle Applications to meet client requirements.
- Proficient in development & customization of RICEW Components
- Hands on experience working with Client objects like concurrent programs, flex fields, values set, look ups
- Experience of APIs, Open Interfaces structure, EBS data model, Oracle Workflows, BI Publisher, OAF, SQL, PL/SQL
- Hands on experience in Unix
- Experience in developing interfaces with third party systems.
- Experience in inbound and outbound interfaces to load the data from legacy systems using PL/SQL and SQL - Loader and UTL_FILE Package
- Extensively worked on XML reports with multiple data sources
- Proficient in development and customization of reports
- Proficient in form's personalization
- Proficient in writing packages, stored procedures, functions, triggers and using SQL, PLSQL
- Well verse with Oracle AIM, should have written BR100, MD70s, etc.