Owner at Sourcing Solution technologies
Views:128 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Oracle EBS/HRMS Technical Consultant - DBA/ERP Module (6-12 yrs)
EBS- HRMS Functional Consultant
- At least 6 years of experience in Oracle applications with domain experience
- At least 2 end to end implementation project experience
- At least 3 support project experience
- High degree proficiency on Oracle HRMS module ( Core HR, Payroll, Performance Management , recruitment, Succession)
- Proficient in Project Management, Business Consulting, Testing and Training
- Basic knowledge of Database, Internet Technologies, Quality Management, Change Management and office software
- Expertise in Oracle HRMS
- Functional knowledge in Core HR, Payroll, Succession
- Data conversion and data mapping
- Design and development of standard, custom functionalities
- Excellent communication skills
- Good knowledge of computer
- Technical skills
- Problem solving skills
Communications and Working Relationships :
- Participates as an active member in the strategic planning process of the ERP systems across the organization.
- Develops communication plans; work closely with other ERP consultants to define training and post-installation support requirements.
- Interacts with external suppliers of Oracle ERP System and database administration services.
- Interfaces with the other IT team members, and provides them with support when needed.
- Interacts with and update Applications & Development Unit Head with all Oracle ERP technical project related issues and concerns.
- Prior work experience in Saudi and localisation is required
Location : Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Client : Big 4 client
Duration : Long term project