Technical Recruiter at GHSL Technologies
Views:119 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Oracle EBS Finance Techno-Functional Lead - Reports & Workflows (10-15 yrs)
Job Description :
- Oracle EBS Techno Functional Consultant with more than 10 years of experience
- Strong expertise in Financial modules (Purchasing, Payables, Receivables, SLA, General Ledger, Fixed Assets, Costing)
- Leading a team of Oracle EBS technical & functional resources in Release 11 and 12 environments.
- Identifying business requirements and mapping them to Oracle Application functionality.
- Interacting with the client and Cognizant project team members.
- Defining testing scenarios and developing test scripts.
- Delivering end-user training.
- Providing status and issue reports to the Project Manager on a regular basis.
- Identifying functionality gaps and developing solutions to them.
- Configuring the Oracle Applications to meet client requirements.
- Proficient in development & customization of RICEW Components
- Hands on experience working with Client objects like concurrent programs, flex fields, values set, look ups
- Experience of APIs, Open Interfaces structure, EBS data model, Oracle Workflows, BI Publisher, OAF, SQL, PL/SQL
- Hands on experience in Unix
- Experience in developing interfaces with third party systems.
- Experience in inbound and outbound interfaces to load the data from legacy systems using PL/SQL and SQL - Loader and UTL_FILE Package
- Extensively worked on XML reports with multiple data sources
- Proficient in development and customization of reports
- Proficient in form's personalization
- Proficient in writing packages, stored procedures, functions, triggers and using SQL, PLSQL
- Well verse with Oracle AIM, should have written BR100, MD70s, etc.