recruitment executive at BCT
Views:241 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Oracle EBS Consultant - O2C/P2P Modules (5-10 yrs)
Great opportunity for Oracle EBS at chennai
Immediate hiring for Product based Company in Chennai. A provider of digital transformation solutions across industry domains and has delivered solutions in twenty countries across North America, Middle East, Far East, Africa and Asia. Driving innovation through outcome-based business models, proven and powerful IP solutions. It is a trusted partner for over 1000+ customers, including Fortune 500 companies.
With strong capabilities in Big Data & Analytics, Mobility, Cloud and UX / UI, has over 2800 associates with technical and domain expertise in delivering solutions to Oil & Gas, Telecom, Power, Government, Banking, Retail and SCM / Logistics verticals.
Please find below the details of the position and reply with your interest in attending the interviews.
Yrs of Exp : 5 - 10
Notice Period : Immediate - 30 Days
Job Location : Chennai
Interview Location : Chennai
- At least 5 years of experience working hands-on and leading efforts involving Oracle EBS supply chain applications/modules.
- Techno functional expertise in EBS Product Data Hub (PDH)/PIM mandatory.
- Techno-functional expertise in several Oracle EBS (R12) supply chain modules such as OPM, OM, WIP, BOM, MFG, INV, PO, WMS, mobile apps mandatory.
- Strong development experience in SQL, PL/SQL, forms, reports, workflow, business events, AME, XML technologies, XML gateway, ISG integrated SOA gateway required mandatory.
- Knowledge of Oracle Agile PLM and integration between EBS and PLM preferred.
- Strong understanding of information systems, business processes and measures of success.
- Thorough understanding of technical and functional aspects of Oracle EBS supply chain processes, Order-to-Cash, Plan-to-Produce, Procure-to-pay etc.
- Oracle EBS application development experience in developing extensions and objects using Oracle development tools, methodology and framework required.
- Experience with partner collaboration/integration in the supply chain area with partners such as CMOs, 3PLs etc. desired.
- Working knowledge of Oracle financials preferred.
- Proven commitment to customer care, system availability, reliability and issue resolution.
- This can include off-hours and on-call support to resolve system incidents.
- Analytical/Creative Problem Solving.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to independently troubleshoot as well as develop alternative solutions to problems.
- Flexibility to work independently with minimal supervision, or collaborate on a multi-disciplinary teams.
- ITIL foundation knowledge preferred.