Team Lead at Kanary Staffing Pvt. Ltd.
Views:367 Applications:42 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Oracle Database Administrator - Exadata/ASM Modules (4-7 yrs)
One of our leading IT Clients in Pune is looking Oracle DBA with Exatdata experience.
Experience Level In the range of 4 to 6 years
Location : Preferably Pune, Kharadi
Noitce Period : Immedidate
Specialized Knowledge Requirements :
- Requires overall 4 to 6 years of experience with at least three year of DBA experience, contributing to the successful change management and production support of mission critical databases in a medium to large environment.
- Understanding of 10g /11g and 12c database administration tools and practices. Knowledge on 9i would be an added advantage
- Experience with Oracle Database Administration - Oracle RDBMS Installations on Linux, PSU Patching, configuration, maintenance, database and SQL tuning, backups, disaster recovery, general patching, database and file system space management
- Basic experience working on a UNIX or Linux platform with shell scripts.
- Ability to read and modify PL/SQL, SQL, database triggers, stored procedures, shell scripting
- Ability to solve problems, quickly and completely and to communicate them clearly to peers and customers
- Ability to effectively adapt to rapidly changing technology and apply it to business needs
- Strong customer focus with the ability to meet or exceed customer service levels.
- Experience in the following Oracle areas preferred:
- Oracle 10g, 11g and 12c
- Export / Import Utilities
- Oracle ASM and GRID- Automated Storage Management
- Oracle RAC - Real Application Cluster
- Data Guard/Standby Database
- RMAN - transportable tablespace feature
- Oracle Cross-Platform Migration Experience
- Oracle Enterprise Manager 12c, 13c
- Performance diagnostics and tuning
- Working experience on HP-UX and Linux Operating systems
- Shell Scripting
- Added advantage
- Knowledge of ZDLRA
- Experience with Exadata
- Knowledge of Oracle 9i
- Possess strong commitment to team environment dynamics with the ability to contribute expertise and follow leadership directives at appropriate times
- Peripheral Applications Knowledge
- Remedy Ticketing System
- Control M Tool
- Change Management
- Problem Management