IT Recruiter at Techno facts
Views:139 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Oracle CRM Functional Consultant - R12/OM Modules (2-8 yrs)
Job Description :
- Key Skills: Oracle Field service, Install base, Service contracts, Depot Repair, Spares management, Mobile field service and CRM foundation modules in Oracle R12.
- Associate has to work under minimal guidance of Team Lead/Manager while performing day to day tasks.
- Person at this level should possess the expert knowledge of minimum 2 to 3 functional modules (In this case Oracle Field service, Install base, Service contracts, Spares management, Mobile field service Depot Repair and CRM foundation modules).
- He/she could be the POC to interact with business users either to support Helpdesk incidents, Change / Enhancement Requests.
- Person at this level is expected to work in rotational shifts.
- Analyzes business requirements and estimates work effort to meet deliverable objectives and schedules as assigned by Team Lead / Manager.
- Collaborates with other GSDC and Global IT teams as needed to build quality into the design and support processes.
- Consults with business to understand customization objectives and ensure project delivery quality.
- Creates and validates that assigned project deliverables confirm to defined user needs and requirements.
- Conducts day-to-day activities of the Support/Design to ensure timely completion of assigned deliverables, while striving to exceed stakeholder expectations.
- Mentors junior staff and provides input to Manager's on performance evaluations and team workload.
- He/she is expected to take the responsibility of AMS (Production Support) in the area of Oracle CRM - Service.
- He/she expected to take the responsibility of design and delivery of enhancement requests, smaller projects or share the responsibility of the delivery on large scale projects.
- He/she could be the POC to interact with business users either to support helpdesk tickets or change requests/projects.
- He/she also might take up the role of mentoring of junior resources and other recruitment activities as needed.
- Willing to work in rotational shifts to support APAC, EMEA and North America business operations - (Must)
- Abides by requisite HR policies and activities including preparation for performance reviews, mentoring, and team definition of roles/responsibilities.
- Works with team management to establish the strategy and implementation plans for assigned deliverables.
- Produces timely project progress and status reports for management review.
- Experience in Implementation, Upgrade and Production Support of Oracle Field service, Install base, Service contracts, Depot Repair, Spares management, Mobile field service and CRM foundation modules in Oracle R12.
- Knowledge in Oracle TCA, Inventory, Order management and AR is a plus.
- Good communication, Inter-personal and Customer facing skills are must for this role.
- Knowledge of toad and the ability to run/develop small queries to address Order management and Shipping business needs is mandatory.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering or equivalent degree and/or experience;
- Experience in performing & documenting business requirement review, gap analysis, and configurations.
- Ability to logically solve problems and complete assignments in an orderly and structured fashion.