Partner at Antal International Network
Views:279 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Oracle Consultant - EBS/WIP/BOM Modules (3-10 yrs)
About Client :
Our client is a large IT Consulting company having presence allover the world, is known for the career development and learning opportunities provided to their employees.
They are hiring for multiple potions/roles in their consulting division.
They needs professionals to help clients achieving goals of managing a successful end to end implementation.
- Work across the Advise, Implement, and Operate spectrum.
- Play an active role requirement gathering workshops, fit-gap analysis, assisting in conference room pilots (CRP), providing training to business users.
- Hands-on configuration, functional design and configuration, support tech development, building test scripts, conducting application testing.
- Work with global teams / Work independently in virtual teams
- Attend training programs in latest technologies, learn and deploy on the job.
- Provide technology mentoring for the junior resources.
- Participate in day to day project meetings and share their issues/discussions
- Participate in various firm level initiatives.
- Functional professional with 2+ Oracle EBS/JDE implementations having worked in Manufacturing modules as a team member or team lead for at least 1 full cycle implementation.
- A minimum of 3- 6 years of experience implementing some combination of Oracle Manufacturing applications such as: Work in Process (WIP), Bills of Material (BOM), Inventory (INV), Process Manufacturing (OPM), Cost Management (CST), and Quality Management (QUA).
- Demonstrated experience as a senior resource with experience in key design and build activities such as gathering and documenting business requirements, leading fit-gap analysis, as-is and to- be business process designs, design workshop preparation, conference room pilots (CRPs), functional design and configuration, testing, participation in cutover etc.
- Exposure to onsite-offshore model will be an added advantage.
- Should possess excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Must have experience collaborating with clients on business process enhancements
- Basic Knowledge of Oracle Supply Chain Management (OM, PO etc) / Value Chain Planning (ASCP, Demantra etc) modules is preferred
- Experience leading an entire work stream of relevant Oracle applications is preferred
- A Bachelor/Masters- degree in Engineering, Business.