CEO at Sourcing Solution Technologies
Views:1371 Applications:107 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:56
Oracle Consultant - E-Business Suite Applications (6-16 yrs)
Our Client is power distribution company in Muscat, Oman.
Looking for below Oracle Consultants at earliest.
- Min 6 or upto 10 years of experience as Techno-Functional Consultant in Oracle E-Business Suite Applications - Good understanding of functional configuration of ERP, the Coding and Developmental Standards and Implementation Methodology. - Good understanding business requirements and translating them into ERP Solutions.
- Understanding good coding guidelines and how to write standard, reusable code - Understanding the functional design as well as technical design and architecture - Understanding the business processes and Knowledge in accounting. - Understanding Project Management and Delivery Skills - Knowledge of System Integration is preferable.
- Excellent problem solving skills with an ability to identify problems and implement connective solutions. - Experience in providing Level 2 support to resolve high priority production support tickets with a quick turnover time.
- Implementation, technical and functional expertise in Oracle (R12) EBS Modules such as PO, INV,PA,FA,AP, AR, CM, HR& Payroll, BI, GL, System administration and etc. - Flexibility in terms of supporting new modules and roles - Good inter-personal and communication skills - Experience in customizing Oracle workflows such as the PO Approval process to send user notifications based on the business requirement.
- Actively interacted with users in gathering requirements for development. - Prepared Technical Design Documents for customizations and conversions using AIM documentation methodology Responsible for support activities on an on-demand basis for both custom applications and Oracle Applications.
Duties and Responsibilities: - Investigating and analyzing existing business processes, procedures and work practices, evaluating inefficiencies and submitting recommendations to interested parties. - Manage phases of development including requirement analysis, system design, specification, development, testing and implementation.
- Involved in requirements gathering, analysis, development and post-production support. - Worked as a Member of the Production support system to address day to day issues. - Prepared Integrated test cases for each setup and End User training material
1 ) Person should be able to join before 2nd April 2016
2 ) Minimum Contract for 16 months
3 ) Forward CV with all details including notice period and current CTC
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.