IT - Staffing at Collabera
Views:582 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Oracle Consultant - Business Intelligence Suite (8-12 yrs)
- 8+ years of relevant experience on Oracle Business Intelligence Applications Version 188.8.131.52 and above( Oracle's Packaged solution with ODI, Informatica+OBIEE11g)
- Minimum 2 OBIA end to end implementations and sound experience on upgrades
- Experience on customizations of OBIA mappings as per business needs
- Worked extensively on Oracle Financial Analytics/Procurement & Spend/Project Analytics as Oracle BI Apps Consultant with thorough understanding of standard data model in OBIA and Oracle E-Business Suite.
- Configuration, Admin knowledge of DAC11g, OBIEE11g/Informatica/ODI, performance tuning, cloning best practices.
- Experience on setting up alert mechanism to monitor various application services.
- Good understanding of standard data model in OBIA and Oracle E-Business Suite
- Weblogic admin experience w.r.t. OBIA.
- Oracle EM /Console (Third party Authentication/Single Sign On /AD Integration Experience is must)
- Customization, Upgrade, Cloning, DAC/ETL/OBIEE Administration experience mandatory. WebLogic admin exposure
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Good client management skills.
- Good knowledge on Support process.
- Experience in Oracle BI cloud is an added advantage
- Should have experience in leading teams and mentoring junior resources with good communication skills