Manager - Client Engagement at Anlage Infotech
Views:171 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Oracle Cloud/Fusion HCM Functional Consultant (4-8 yrs)
Minimum Qualifications :
- Good years of progressive experience in consulting /related industry environment working directly on Oracle Cloud HCM applications.
- Relevant functional, business or project experience.
- At least 3 or more full lifecycle Oracle Cloud/Fusion HCM implementations as a functional consultant.
- Proficient or lead on 2 or more application modules.
Knowledge, Skills :
- Should have hands-on experience in Global Human Resources module.
- Oracle Cloud HCM hands-on experience in: Global Payroll, Global Payroll Interface,
- Prior experience in leading HCM implementations/upgrades/ Production Support projects either on PeopleSoft HCM.
- Ability to work on all project phases: Requirement Gathering, Configuration, Testing, Production Support.
- Knowledge on Oracle Cloud HCM technical objects - Conversion (HDL,HSDL), OTBI and Basic SQL.
- Hands-on experience with Fusion release 9 or higher.
- Fusion HCM Certification preferred.
Experience Requirements :
- Identify business requirements and align them to Oracle Cloud HCM functionality.
- Configure the Cloud HCM Application based on client requirements.
- Provide functional application leadership and guidance to client regarding - the best practices- and the functionality of the software modules through all phases of an implementation.
- Work with client to develop business solution designs to ensure that business requirements are met.
- Document and perform application set ups in test and production instances.
- Thoroughly review application set up and configuration with the appropriate client lead to obtain sign off.
- Raise issues as they come up and work on resolutions in a timely manner to ensure adherence to the project schedule.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and should be able to articulate, effectively coordinate with both internal and client teams.
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group.