Proprietor at Premier Information
Views:100 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Oracle Cloud Financials Functional Lead - Implementation Project (8-10 yrs)
- The Oracle Financials Cloud Functional Lead will be responsible the design, configuration, testing, and deployment of the latest Oracle Financials Cloud applications.
- The right candidate his well versed functionally in Procurement, Payables, Receivables, Revenue Management, Fixed Assets, and General Ledger applications. Also has implementation experience with large-scale Oracle Financials Cloud projects. Financial services experience is a plus.
1. Act the subject matter expert for the respective Oracle Financials Cloud applications through the entire implementation lifecycle.
2. Solicit and map business requirements to Oracle Cloud functionality. Identify gaps and advise clients on options, risks, and value propositions.
3. Lead the configuration and design according to the business requirements.
4. Prepare documentation and present to key business stakeholders and executives to solicit feedback and buy-in (Powerpoint, Word, Excel).
5. Lead RICE or CEMLI requirements, design, and development through to production.
6. Provide status and issue reports to the project manager/client on a regular basis
7. Share knowledge to continually improve implementation methodology
8. Act as a liaison between technical teams and functional teams, including managing communications between business stakeholders and technical teams.
9. Lead and Manage Offshore Team
1. 3+ years experience with Oracle Financials Cloud (at least 2-3 full lifecycle implementations).
2. 8+ years experience as a functional consultant in Oracle Finance applications - PO, AP, FA, GL (on-prem and cloud)
3. 2+ Years in a Project Leadership role
4. 2+ Years in Oracle Financials Cloud
5. Ability to work on all project phases : Project Preview, Fit/Gap Analysis, Configuration, Testing, Production Support
6. Excellent communication, team management, stakeholder management, and service delivery skills.
7. Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Powerpoint, Word, Excel, etc).
8. Oracle Financials Cloud Certification is preferred.
9. Prior Finance functional experience is required.