Chief Consultant at Talenture Management Consulting
Views:41 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Oracle Cloud Financials Functional Consultant - ERP Module (5-8 yrs)
Role : Oracle Cloud Financials functional consultant
Experience : 5-8 years, Night shift for first 1 year
Job Description :
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Work directly with Business User as an Oracle Cloud Financials functional expert.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
- Gather, analyse business requirements and perform Fit-Gap analysis
- Active participation in preparing various project documents - Solution design, Functional Specifications, Setup Documents, SIT-UAT Test Scripts, Training materials.
- Explain the business requirement to other team members in the project
- Write functional requirement documents
- Create and execute test scenarios in various test environments
- Works closely with users during user acceptance testing phase
Technical/Functional Skills :
- Oracle ERP Cloud experience in at least one or more of these modules: General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Asset Management and Cash Management.
- Experience as a resource in the implementation lifecycle of at least 1 Oracle ERP Cloud project and Supporting Oracle Cloud
- Having strong experience in Support Life Cycle, SLA management and working with Oracle Product and Cloud Infra support group
- Demonstrated experience in gathering and documenting business requirements, leading fit-gap analysis, conference room pilots (CRPs) functional configuration, testing, client user training.
- A minimum of 7-8 years of experience in multiple end-to-end implementations/support projects of Oracle eBS (R12 & 11i) involving Financials modules across industry domains
- Good understanding of Sub-ledger Accounting (SLA), Financial Accounting Hub (FAH).
- Understanding of File based data import and export