Director at Optimally Outsourcing Solutions
Views:212 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Oracle Cloud Application Consultant - E2E Integration & Implementation (5-10 yrs)
Optimally outsourcing solutions is one of the fastest growing IT outsourcing partners. Optimally provide a complete end-to-end solution and highly skilled resources. Our expertise earlier stints with global companies within the framework of industry best practices and proven best-in-class services.
For more information, please visit : http://optimally.in/
Opportunity Overview :
We are currently looking for multiple Oracle Cloud Application consultants at various levels to support our growing demand.
The Oracle Cloud Consultant will assist with a variety of Oracle Cloud Applications implementation related initiatives and tasks in support of the clients current and future use of Oracle Applications solutions.
Location : Hyderabad, India
Job Type : Contract
Following are specific responsibilities :
- Work closely with cross functional team members and users to understand business and functional requirements and develop technical components.
- Work with relevant business partners to develop and execute unit, integration and system level tests and create any necessary supporting documentation to ensure end work product is of high quality and transition to productive use is smooth.
- Assisting with implementation, application system configuration, post-go-live support and enhancements.
- Perform unit testing, document test results and ensure quality deliverables. Works with users to develop any necessary user testing documentation and/or training material. Ensure all users are adequately trained in the usage of systems.
- Create documentation including design documents as per company standards.
- Assist with designing and implementing new methods, procedures, and systems (both automated and manual) to improve the processing and flow of information within the company.
- Develops and maintains a working knowledge of industry trends and business best practices.
- Develops and maintains a credible working knowledge of assigned Oracle modules, works with users to resolve problems, creates new solutions and serves as a technical-functional consultant to the business.
- Able to problem solve and provide solutions to both users and management.
- Help with other project activities, when requested
Required Skills :
- A Bachelor's Degree in a computing-related discipline
- Ability to work in a Consulting and team environment.
- Be a self-starter with solid interpersonal skills projecting a very positive customer service-oriented attitude.
- Knowledge of Oracle Applications is a plus.
- Experience with Java and SQL is required.
- Hands on experience with Oracle cloud Applications or Oracle EBS or any other tier 1 ERP systems is plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills mandatory.
General Attributes :
- A passion for high-quality software engineering and technology
- Drive and ambition to achieve, thrive and succeed
- Appreciates challenge and makes reaching team goals the highest priority
- Reliable, driven and eager to learn; passionate about technology and software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible and continuous learner that works well in team environment
- Comfortable working in new areas that require experimentation and rapid problem solving
- Optimally outsourcing solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer