Recruiter at Accion Labs
Views:611 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Oracle Business System Analyst - Oracle WebLogic (2-4 yrs)
Role : Oracle-Business System Analyst
Job Description :
- 2-4 years IT experience in Oracle-BEA WebLogic App server, Oracle Enteprise Service Bus
- Preferred Skills - Oracle Weblogic and Oracle products, Java (Need to support common services built on Oracle Middleware i.e. OSB, ODI, UCM, Java etc) Also need to know Java, OSB and Oracle report.
- Gather, analyze and formalize user's business requirements and processes, evaluate on feasibility of implementation and manage scope of project.
- Prepare project documentation such as Requirement Specifications/Use Case Specifications etc Adhere to project scope, update requirement traceability matrix, inform and record out-of-scope issues.
- Develop technical design specification and translate technical design into process/program specification. Involve in the design review session.
- Make changes to configurable items, which include hardware, software, documentation, etc.
- Participate in Coding and Code Review.
- Assist in the integration testing, system testing, User Acceptance Test & implementation activities.
- Prepare user manual and operations manual, and plan & facilitate training of users and operators.
- Provide post implementation support (including production support and service requests).
- Escalate and discuss critical issues such as scope creep with the relevant managers.
- Conduct requirement gathering sessions. Conduct gap analysis of current business process to identify improvement opportunities.
You can reach us on Singapore +65-66527784& India - +91-7660968822
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.