CEO at GSS, an IT Digital Solutions & Consulting Company
Views:345 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Oracle Apps R12 DBA Professional - EBS/RAC Module (7-11 yrs)
Role : Oracle Apps R12 DBA
Required Technical Skill Set : Oracle EBS R12
Desired Experience Range : 7-10 years
Location of Requirement : Mumbai, Bengaluru & Gandhinagar
Type : Yearly contract
Desired Competencies (Technical/Behavioural Competency)
- Provide Shift and non-shift support for Oracle E-Business Suite, Oracle production, test and Development Instances.
- Meet service level agreements for production support response and resolution.
- Follow internal defined process for change tickets in production environment.
- Troubleshoot and tune Oracle E-Business Databases. Contribute to technical performance analysis and enhancement.
- Perform database monitoring, maintenance, reorganizations, resource management, schema management, and capacity planning and performance tuning for the company's databases
- Work with developers and analysts to support development efforts.
- Clone Oracle applications as well as non-oracle application databases as needed to support development and testing efforts.
- Work with various internal teams such as server, storage, backup & network administration teams to coordinate and troubleshoot infrastructure related issues.
- Utilize Change Management controls to implement Code changes in Production and non-production instances.
- Utilize core database skills to maintain key processes like archiving, monitoring, replication, integrity and security.
- Implement and test disaster recovery plan.
- Follow documentation, software development methodology, version control and testing, and migration standards.
- Work well in a cooperative environment that fosters knowledge sharing.
- Able to write shell scripting quickly and able to write SQL & PL/SQL code and troubleshoot issues within SQL code.
- Engage with offshore (India) teams to provide seamless 24/7 application support.
- Strong hands-on technical knowledge of ORACLE RAC (10g,11g, 12c) with ASM architecture, Backup & recovery, database cloning, Oracle
- Enterprise Manager 12c & 13c, ORACLE E-Business Suite 11i/R12, 11g/12c databases, Grid, LINUX Red hat and SOLARIS OS or beyond
- Strong skills to troubleshoot production issues quickly APPS or Database and resolve performance issues quickly.
- Experience working with Oracle E-Business Suite (including GL, HR, PO, AP, AR, FA, PA, and OTL modules)
- Experience in administering Master Data Management and Oracle Customer Hub.
- Strong experience in Oracle options and management packs. Oracle
- Advanced Security, Active Data Guard, Partitioning, Data masking, encryption TDE, etc.
- Thorough knowledge of Backups/Restores from Tape and Disk media.
- Database Export/Import, Datapump and RMAN experience required.
- Strong knowledge and application of ORACLE APPS Database administration tasks (patching, concurrent Managers, users and responsibilities, code promotion, index rebuilding, configuration etc)
- Linux & Solaris Administration and operating system scripting skills
- Oracle Applications Release R12 (administering, patching, cloning, upgrading and ad utilities) and associated technologies experience required.
- Oracle Enterprise manager (OEM) 11g and 12c experience required.
- Performance tuning experience must.
- Server and operating system knowledge (Oracle Solaris, Linux) required.
- Requires strong analytical skills and scripting skills.