Co-Founder / Director at ARND Tech Solutions
Views:122 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Oracle Apps Functional Consultant - AP/AR/PA Modules (8-10 yrs)
Job Role: Oracle Apps (Finance) Project Account Functional Consultant
Experience required : 8-10 years of Experience
Skills, Roles and responsibilities required -
Mandatory Skills : Project Accounting Module
Job Description :
- Extensive experience in the functional aspects of Oracle Applications modules especially Project Accounting.
- Must have implemented and configured at least one Project Account project
- Must have sound knowledge on GL (General Ledger, Account Payable, Account Receivable, Project Accounting, Inventory etc.
- Reviewing project setup requests, associated required documentation and approvals for the requested projects and setting up approved projects in the Oracle Project Accounting system module.
- Collect and analyze business requirements for Oracle financial projects.
- Write business requirement documents and other functional and technical documentation.
- Assist in design, development, testing and implementation of Oracle financials projects.
- Provide suggestions to customize Oracle applications for optimal performance.
- Resolve technical and operational problems in a timely fashion.
- Respond to customer queries and concerns promptly.
- Identify functional gaps and provide corrective actions.
- Develop testing scenarios and write test scripts.
- Work with the documentation team to develop user guides and training materials
- Should have a thorough knowledge of the technical aspects
- Knowledge in Oracle Forms, Reports, PL/SQL, Workflow
- Experience in analysis, design, development, support, data processing of Oracle Apps.
- Develop/maintain technical and functional design documents.
- Organize stakeholder workshops to gather business requirements
- Develop configuration documents
- Conduct gap analysis between delivered functionality and customer requirements and recommend solutions
- Strong analytical skills, problem-solving/debugging skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication, active listening and interpersonal skills
- Capable to work independently, take initiative with minimal supervision
- Should be able to interface with the client directly
Job Type : Contract