Director at Altius World
Views:314 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Oracle Apps Finance Functional Consultant (2-5 yrs)
Total Experience : 2-5 years
Job Summary :
- Proficient in Oracle Finance modules (Account Payables, Account Receivables, General Ledger, and Cash Management, Sub ledger accounting, India Localization and experience in working for financial implementation at Indian clients with Indian accounting and tax practices)
- Exposure to Purchasing, OM and Inventory is highly desirable
- Experience of working EBS Release 12.2 end to end Implementations
- Oracle Financial Functional Consultant, one will be working on both offsite and onsite client projects which will involve Oracle applications pre-sales, Responding to RFPs, Proof of concepts, implementations, Roll-out, Upgrades, Custom modifications, Support.
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Experience in defining the detailed functional requirements, process flow diagrams, and business cases, including performing gap analysis
- Need to have experience in interacting with the client to understand their business processes and map them to the Oracle Financials Products suite.
- Should have the experience to identify gaps in the solution and design solutions to address the gaps
- Should be responsible for the successful implementation of the solution at the customer site. Could be involved in System testing and supporting the customer through User Acceptance Testing.
- Proficient in writing Functional Design Documents; Well versed with AIM documentation templates and standards
- Prior experience in managing activities such as Configurations & Migrations with due process adherence.
- A self-driven person with a strong drive and motivation. Must be an innovative thinker and problem solver.
- Must have excellent communication skills (written and oral) both downstream and upstream with good client-facing skills (communication, negotiation, presentation).
- Should have the ability to conduct Super user training, if needed.
- Experience in opening, managing, and resolving Oracle SR"s with Oracle Support
- Must be willing to Travel
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications : CA, ICWA, MBA-Finance or a Commerce background professional having a post-graduation experience.